Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: it's snowing UP!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am NOT shitting you...


    the snow is going UP...hehehe......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So I hear........I have a friend that got there on Thursday.......A lil snowmobile boys trip..which translate into drinking and titty bars...*G*
    but he said ..........ITS SNOWING.......Im glad we're done with the snow I had enough for one winter.. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    we had alittle bit of flurries here in Hamilton yesterday

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wanted snow this year..and i got very little..now its been 70 all week..its just wrong i tell you..WRONG!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •